Navigation Pages

| HOME | SHOP | TRAVEL | FASHION |

Monday, May 12, 2014

Philippines Day 28-31: Puerto Princesa

We reserved our seats for the shuttle van the previous day, and we only had to leave in the afternoon back to Puerto Princesa, so we just hang around a little bit at the cottage before going to lunch at our favourite grill-eatery. Since there were not many guests at the time, we checked out at 13:00 from Dabdab Cottages in Sabang.


Back in the city, I met with my niece and my nephew to finally meet my third sister, who came from Balabac, where I visited her on my trip three years ago. She also brought my nephews, and we all went to eat at Chowking.



Then I still had to take some stuff from the Hibiscus Garden. They had been so kind to store some of my luggage, so I didn't have to drag everything to Sabang. I went there with my nephew, and later we drove to the Baywalk and also had dinner with the other nephews at Kinabuch's.



The next day I met my second sister together with my niece in the city and made a short stop at the Immaculate Conception Church. We went to Jollibee and later just spend some together.




How time flew by so fast, then the next day was the last chance to go grocery shopping in the city for our trip to Araceli, my birthplace, on the following upcoming day. I went shopping with my sister and her brood and of course, did some window shopping at the new big shopping mall in Puerto Princesa, the Robinsons Mall. Again, we took our lunch at our favourite fast-food, Chowking, before we went to my eldest sister's sari-sari store near Honda Bay Pier. From there the boats leave the beautiful Honda Bay Islands. I was there three years ago - this time we just walked around a bit in the pier area.


No comments:

Post a Comment