Navigation Pages

| HOME | SHOP | TRAVEL | FASHION |

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Homeward Bound



Well almost, just fixing my hand luggage. It's been a long while since I've been last in my home country so I'm ultra excited to go to places this time and just with family.

I'll be travelling to Legaspi City in Albay, Bicol to see the Mt. Mayon but unfortunately, the typhoon "Juaning" just devastated the region and left thousands of people homeless and over 35 dead (and probably more). So I'm not sure if I and my companion will still push through with the plans.

Then next station would be Cebu, Bohol (to see the "Chocolate Hills") and of course the beaches of these places. Then we will fly to Puerto Princesa City in Palawan and then up north to Coron. I would have to send off my companion back to Manila then to Berlin after his three weeks, but I will be going back to Palawan to spend time with family and friends and do some more travelling.

But of course I will be taking lots, and lots of photographs so watch out when I come back coz y'all be flooded with all those impressions of the beautiful places. Mabuhay!

More photos will be posted in my DA gallery!

Anybody who wants to hook up?



No comments:

Post a Comment